All papers presented at ICTTR conferences held by ICSER - International Center of Social Science and Education Research will be published in conference proceedings as a full text and in journals as an article after peer review.
ICTTR accept files which must be in .doc or .docx format and include style guide below:
1. Papers submitted for publication should not exceed limitations for abstract, proceedings and manuscripts as an article.
2. Text: 12pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space.
3. The titles should be written on top of the first page in capital letters, at the center of the page, in Times New Roman typeface, with 12 pt. If the paper is prepared in Turkish, English title should be prepared with the same format and follow the Turkish title after allowing one blank line.
4. The author/authors of the manuscript, should write the name(s), surname(s), institutional affiliation and e-mail address(es), with their academic title if available, in 10 print, at the center of the page, in bold and italic form. Correspondence authors should be specified in the footnote of the first page.
5. References and citations within the text should be prepared according to APA Format 6th Edition.
All abstracts should be written in English wihh including the situation below in word file .doc or .docx format;
a. An abstract should have aim, context, methodology, findings and results of the research
b. An abstract has should have minimum 200, maximum 300 words
c. An abstract should not contain references
d. An abstract has should have 3-5 keywords
e. Text: 12pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space.
Publication in Journals (as an article)
Both IJSSER and JTTR Journals consider all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
The manuscript submitted to ICSER Conferences is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work. It has been submitted only to IJSSER or JTTR and it should not be under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere. The manuscript submitted to journals contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
1. Topic and content of the manuscript must fit the aims and scope of IJSSER or JTTR.
2. Text should be written in word file .doc or .docx format 3. The Journal uses the APA Format 6th Edition short reference system for citations in the text with a detailed alphabetical list at the end of the paper.
4. A manuscript cannot exceed 5000 words (+%10) including of tables, references, figure captions, footnotes, endnotes, appendices, etc.
5. Manuscript should be uploaded to journals after register as a writer.
6. The structure of the manuscript should be organised as follows: title, author(s), affiliation(s), abstract, keywords, introduction, Literature, methodology, findings, conclusion, reference. 7. Text: 12pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space 8. At the last page of the paper, the extended abstracts in English (minimum 750 words) for manuscripts written in Turkish should be added. 9. The copyright transfer form should be added to the accepted manuscript.