ICtTR
4th International Conference on Tourism: Theory, Current Issues and Research
September 08-10, 2017 Ankara, Turkey

FEES AND PAYMENT

INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION 

* Authors may submit more than one abstract but present only 2 papers. 
* Author who wants to attend to the conference should register and pay the registration fee. At least one of the authors should register to present the paper at the conference. 
Registrations from authors cancelled before July 31, 2017 will be refunded 90% of the registrations fees. The remaining 10% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
Registrations from authors cancelled after August 1, 2017 will not be refunded.
 
 
The registration fee includes (Oral and Poster Presentation): 

* Participation in all sessions
* Wireless Internet Connection
* Lunch (Presentation Date)
* Coffee breaks
* Congress bag
* e-book of Conference proceedings with ISBN
* Participation Certificate
* Paper Publication


The registration fee includes (Virtual Presentation): 

* e-book of Conference proceedings with ISBN
* Participation Certificate
* Paper Publication


The registration fee includes (Audience): 
* Participation in all sessions 
* Wireless Internet Connection
* Lunch (For a day)
* Coffee breaks 
* Participation Certificate